"Click Application Botton to Download"
Follow these three easy steps to Apply today!
Click the Application Button to download our application.
Fill out the application.
Attach your application and resume to our drop box.
Non-exempt, hourly, part time or full time.
Based on the current ranges established by Human Resources department, experience, and related education.
Director of Billing.
The Billing Clerk is primarily responsible for processing, correcting, and completing all claims in a timely manner. The Billing Clerk is responsible for carrying out the mission, philosophy of care and policies of APS LLC. She/he also performs other duties as needed to achieve program goals and objectives.
· Researches, calculates, and compiles data to ensure efficiency.
· Computer keyed entry of billing claims.
· Review of all entries prior to submission.
· Computer keyed entry of encounter data to support all billing claims within 30 calendar days of the original submission.
· Timely correction and reprocessing of claims processed in error.
· Tracking and updating of uninsured spans and reporting to appropriate staff.
· Tracking and updating authorizations and reporting to appropriate staff.
· Reconcile or correct any denials or incorrect claim
· Manually adjust fiscal targets.
· Retractions done as directed.
1. Proficiency Microsoft Office Programs
2. Patient confidentiality
3. Time management and organizational skills
4. Ability to successfully navigate electronic medical records
5. Adequate math ability
6. Working knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Quickbooks)
Billing Clerks do not possess supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment requiring routine use of standard office equipment.
In order to perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and hear. The employee is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
To be determined based on assigned program and type of employment.
Supervision and Coordination of Services:
The Billing Clerk will report directly to the Director of Billing. The Billing Clerk will coordinate with other agency employees, as well as with multiple outside organizations and service providers in order to complete job duties.
Position requires employee to travel to and from the various locations of the organization as needed for trainings, meetings, and other events as necessary utilizing their personal vehicle.
Required Education and Experience
1. High school diploma from an accredited institution.
2. Demonstrated experience in data entry and billing procedures.
Advantage Psychiatric Services, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all required job duties, as job duties may change, with or without warning, at any time.